31 December 2008

Mail Art Research Project

Hi!
This is an update for the earlier Mail Art Researh Project-post.

I´m Miina Ruokonen and I´m making a bachelors research about Mail Art and Internet in Turku university in Finland. If you would like to help me you could participate by answering to a survey, which you can find from here Click Here to take survey. Answering will only take a few minutes. The survey will be open till January 16, 2009.

You can also participate by sending me mail art in the theme of "What mail art means to me?". All the mail art I receive will be in a web exhibition which comes out after the research. The size and technique is free. The deadline for the mail art is March 31, 2009.

You can send the mail art to this address:

Miina Ruokonen
Harjunpaankatu 3 h 118
28100 Pori
Finland

If you have any questions about the research you can contact me by e-mail: miina.ruokonen(at)utu.fi. Thank you for your help!

No comments:

.