23 April 2010

IUOMA Rubber Stamp - You want one?


Hello Ruud,

You've inspired me once again...I'd like to do another run of the IOUMA rubber stamps which you already have in your collection. The same one pictured in your book, which says "Apply to become a member Become a member by applying" just like it is with the logo and the scalloped border, etc. I'm willing and interested in distributing it thru the mail directly to those interested, at least for a limited time, at my cost. it would be $3.00 (U.S.) for unmounted rubber or $8.00 (U.S.) for mounted, which includes first class U.S. postage anywhere in the world. Do you think there would be an interest/demand for this? Would you list it on your IOUMA and other web sites? Do you think that it's a good idea, or one whose time has passed? Of course I understand that you can only guess at these answers.

-Sticker Dude
--
Please make sure you send Return Email to: inbox@raggededgepress.com

No comments:

.