14 April 2011

Altar al Desamor - Colombia

The project is called Altar al Desamor (The Lost Love Altar in spanish) and is about gather experiences in love through photos, objects and love letters, in a physical shrine built in honor of lost love, broken hearts and any painful situation caused by love.

I'm currently doing this project in Bucaramanga, my hometown, searching objects, experiences and stuff between friends and people I know, but I also have a blog where I explain the project and how people from all over the world can get involved through internet.

The project is mainly in spanish, but I included a description in english and french. Here's the link in english http://altaraldesamor.blogspot.com/p/how-to-participate-in-this-project.html

Thank you in advance,

Irene

No comments:

.