7 November 2017

Why did you decide to live in this place? (mail art project germany)






Hi

my name is Theresa and I study Editorial Design at Kunsthochschule Burg Giebichenstein. Currently I work on a Projekt called PLACES EN RELATION. I have been thinking about this subject for a while as I have been living in a lot of different places within the last years. Sometimes I moved because of work or studies, or because I was curious about a certain city and sometimes because I was discontent with the apartment situation. I wondered how other people in other places think about that topic: If they wander around as much as I do or if they have settled in one place for a certain reason and if so: how did they decide for that one place and what ties them there?

For that reason I want to start a mail art project and I would be happy if a lot of people from different places would get involved! Send me a postcard of the town you are living in and on the backside write down your thoughts on: why you decided to live there? / What ties you there? / Does it feel like home? / Can you imagine living there forever? Please send your postcard to the following address before 15/12/2017: Theresa Peter / Ludwig-Wucherer-Str. 1 / 06108 Halle / Germany 

All postcards will be shown in a publication/exhibition at the end of the semester. If you want to receive further information on that, let me know by writing your address on the postcard. I am looking forward to receive a lot of cards and of course I would be happy if you spread this message to your friends, so that even more people can participate in the project! 

Thank you so much for participating!

Theresa



___________________________________

theresa peter | ludwig-wucherer-straße 1 | 06108 halle (saale) | 0151-70143617 | http://theresa-peter.de

No comments:

.